These Rules Apply To ALL FireWaLL Community Servers.
In order to keep our servers clean and comfortable for everyone who wishes to play in them, we maintain a short list of rules. Please follow these rules as close to the letter as possible, have fun, and enjoy your stay at FireWaLL.
1. No Hacking: This one speaks for itself, no explanation needed. If there is only one admin in the server, and you suspect a haxor but are not sure, then have the admin spectate this person. Then at a later date and time, more admins can spectate to make sure.
2. Friendly Fire (FF) : Friendly fire is turned off in Zombie, DeathMatch, GunGame and Surfing Legend servers.
• Friendly fire is turned on at CookieHouse, so please watch your fire who are you shooting at.
3. Respect: EVERYONE is to Respect ALL players in the server. Admins and non-admins alike. However, admins are NOT to take any crap from any players. We are here to uphold the server rules and not to be questioned. If you fail to show them respect, we have no problem with them failing to show you respect. Its a 2-way street. Seems a bit harsh, but too bad.
4. Names: Player names in the servers are kept under some regulations, for multiple reasons. For example: a person comes into the server named "Unnamed" and hax the shit out of us. You would then report that "Unnamed" did this. We have over 397 Steam ID's for "Unnamed". All names must have AT LEAST 1 LETTER or symbol for server log accuracy purposes).
• Your name may not include the following words or items: FireWaLL, FW, server names/IP addresses, etc. Profanity and tags like [recruiting] and [looking for clan] are also not allowed.
• Religious names, political names are allowed, racist names is not allowed. • Political and religious discussions is not allowed in the FireWaLL Community.
• Admins can ask you to ask you change your name, and you have one round to comply.
5. Server Communication: Since our servers cater to people of all types, we have several basic rules about communication in our servers. Keep religious, political, and clan talk (this includes recruiting) out of the servers. We don't want to hear it, and if we do, we will ask you to stop it.
• Racism in any form is grounds for immediate punishment and/or removal from FireWaLL servers. It is stated here in the forums, and on the MOTD. You will receive a verbal warning. If you persist then you will be muted for 5 to 30 minutes. If you still feel the need to use racist terms on our server then you will be banned.
• Do not spam the server with meaningless messages, it is annoying and causes lag.
• Spamming / Flaming the server, the forum, FireWaLL staff, regs or our customers will not be tolerated at any time. ALL violators will be dealt with accordingly.
• Cursing is ALLOWED in our FireWaLL community. However, if there is excessive abuse of foul language (constant cursing), or use of any other word that offends us personally, we will address the issue with that player, and take action if needed.
6. Racism: ABSOLUTELY NONE ALLOWED. The rule is posted here in the forum, and in our MOTD. You will NOT recieve a verbal warning. Thispost and the MOTD are your ONLY warnings. Upon violation following your warnings, you will be immediately and permanently removed.
7. TREAT ADMINS WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. The same will be returned. Refer to rule #3. Remember, respect is a 2-way street.
8. No language restrictions: Exception: Rules #4 and #5. This rule means what it says. If we have German speaking ppl in the server, they are to be left alone by everyone. DO not allow ppl to say that FireWaLL is an American server so English is to be spoken here. We do not care who speaks what and when, we are there to game, thats it. We welcome everyone, no matter where they are from.
9. Forced Playing: No admin is to force anyone to rush, knife, or otherwise play differently, especially by means of using admin commands. They can scream it all they want, however they cannot force you to by means of kicking, banning, etc. If this happens, please take a screenshot, record or it on demo or copy and paste, and contact:
☆-=Leb=- OR Uppers ( Ⓤ - in front of their names).
10.Breaking Barricades and Friendly Zombie: Breaking cades and friendly zombie, is not tolerated in our server. You will be warned once, or deal with the punishment.
• SPAWN CAMPING IS ALLOWED.
• VENT CAMPING IS ALLOWED.
12. Hiding inside vending machines This is no longer tolerated in zombie server. If you see someone hiding inside a vending machine, tell an admin.
• Admins can teleport you to a different place or zombify you if you're seen camping in a vending machine.
13. Player Kicking: KICKS are attention getters. People are kicked for:
• having attitudes
• name violations
14. Flirting: Flirting has a place, and FireWaLL is not that place. Boys are not to "hit on" the girls, and the girls are not to "hit on" the boys. That goes for admins too. This is very disrupting in the server, and is to be stopped.
15. Sprays: Offensive sprays are not allowed on FireWaLL servers.
• Porn Sprays are allowed, gay or extremely graphic/disgusting sprays are not.
16. Advertising: Do not advertise other servers (including IP's), websites, or IRC channels in our servers. This includes your names, chat, and microphones. Punishment for advertising is a permban. No question about it.
17. Responsibility: You are responsible for your computer: This means that 'my cousin' or 'my brother' are not excuses. If your brother gets you banned from FireWaLL, the only person to thank is yourself. We are not responsible for actions being taken under your name seeing as there is no way for us to verify that it actually was your brother, cousin, etc.
18. Microphone usage in the game: The microphone, in game (in the server) should be used for in-game purposes only for example: If you need a boost or back-up, to ask for help, etc. Do Not use the microphone for general chatter, which is really annoying. If a user continues to mic spam, they will be muted and/or kicked/time-banned.
19. No Ghosting: You cannot be in spectate or be dead in the game to find out where people are so you can get an easy kill. The same for goes for spectating and telling someone else where players are. Anyone found doing this will get the same treatment for breaking any other rule that we have.
☆-=Leb=- owns and operates the servers. Don't bitch or nag at him in the server. He is a person too, and he just wants to play the game. Only bother him in-game if he is the only admin on, or if it is a serious issue requiring immediate action.
☆-=Leb=- / FireWaLL Community Owner